at Fen Farm Lincoln
Why Co Club?
• Female co working space
• Friendly community of creatives & female founders
• Lovely converted barn mixing old and new
• Countryside location just a few miles from the centre of Lincoln
• Outside seating overlooking the fields and farm animals.
• Open from 8.30am – 6pm Monday – Saturday
• Fast Internet
• Mix of desk & seating options
• Laser jet printer/copier acess
• Free tea & coffee
• Kitchenette area
• Storage lockers
• Regular cleaning
• Free car & bike parking
• Close access to the sustains cycle network that goes straight to Lincoln
• Sustainable with biomass heating & solar energy
• All bills included
• Social events (when permitted)
Lincoln’s Rural Co Working Space
Welcome to Lincoln’s newest co working venue.
Based in converted farm buildings on our family farm, just a few miles from the city of Lincoln it offers the perfect balance of rural location with excellent access and free parking.
With a warm and relaxed vibe and fast internet connectivity our co working venue is designed so you can find your focus away from those everyday distractions.
Co working club members can access our work space on a flexible basis so whether you need somewhere 5 days a week or once a month it could be perfect for you.
Get in touch
Co Club Lincoln